Sunday, December 1, 2013

Two Candles and a Holiday Sale

Two Candles by Simone Frank

The holiday season is here! Woo Hoo!

At this time of year, I look forward to snow the most. I love to see that white blanket cover the earth. (Can you tell that I rarely drive?) Snowfalls are so beautiful, at least at first. If you live in downtown Toronto, you know that it doesn’t take long for the white blanket of snow to resemble “iced cappuccino.” A pal of mine who had just moved to Canada called it that.

Snow fall or not, I hope to see you this weekend at my Holiday Art Sale and Fundraiser, designed to make a sizable donation to Mid Toronto Community Services. Last year, I raised $99. I look forward to seeing this event grow and to increase the donation amount!!

Holiday Sale and Fundraiser
Saturday December 7th and Sunday December 8th
12-5pm

Refreshments served.



Guess What? What? 
I just finished a piece called TwoCandles­. It’s a short story about a cab ride in Toronto. I am in the process of sorting through my writing. I hesitated to post this story, as it will be part of an anthology in the near future. For now, it stands alone – a comedic short story about culture and romance. I hope you like it. 

You can find it by clicking here:

Once again, I look forward to seeing you on the weekend. May you have a wonderful shopping experience wherever you choose to go.

Stay safe and stay happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment