Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Shuttle to Love and FREE event this weekend! An Art Sale for Charity!


Ink on Mulberry - 4" x 6" - $10 each



Where were you? I missed you. I invited you to my fundraiser!
No pressure, no pressure...

So much happened around this time, so I guess that you had other plans. Nelson Mandella passed away. So many gathered in his honour. Perhaps you were there instead. I wasn’t able to make it, but I watched part of it online. I saw the crowds in the stadium dancing and celebrating his passing. I was really inspired by Obama’s speech, so I’ve posted it here so that you can view it if you so desire.



I wrote about Nelson Mandella in, A Soulful Seniors Moment, not about his triumphs, but he was mentioned and illustrated. I’m still putting the finishing touches on the graphic e book.

Part of the proceeds from the sale of the e book will go to Mid Toronto  Community Services, which brings me back to my fundraiser.
It will be thrown again this weekend:

Saturday, December 14th from 12-5pm
Sunday, December 15th from 12-5pm

Across the street from De Serres art supply store just West of Yonge Street
Buzz 26 for unit 26

It’s a third floor walk up but worth it. The art covers the walls. Items for sale begin at $10. These are great gifts for people who want to add some beauty to their environments. Lots of original art of various mediums.

Come by yourself or bring a guest!
Refreshments served.

This is an open studio event. I hope to see you there!
Bring pals you love who love art!

Oh, and I posted another story on Smashwords. This one is about near misses. Have you ever felt like you have met your possible future husband, wife or partner and failed to act? Is there an opportunity at your door now that you hesitate to take? If you answered yes to any of the above question, you will enjoy reading, ‘The Shuttle to Love.’

Available on Smashwords.com


Here’s the link:

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!!


Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment