Thursday, November 28, 2013

Holiday Sale and Fundraiser - FREE Event



The fun begins as we approach the Holidays or Holly Daze as I like to call it. My favourite part of the Holiday Season is socializing with pals. At this time of year, people make more of an effort to meet and mingle. Here’s an opportunity to purchase original works of art and some crafts at

The 2nd Annual
Holiday Sale and Fundraiser
Saturday December 7th, 2013 | 12:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday December 8th, 2013 | 12:00 - 5:00pm
3rd floor walk up


Last year,I was able to raise a small amount for Mid Toronto Community Services. 


A portion of the proceeds from the sale of my works of art will be donated to this great organization. Mid Toronto is located in downtown Toronto. They advocate for and support the elderly in Toronto.
I was very close to my grandmother as a youngster and was raised to respect my elders. Think of all the wisdom, the stories that they have to tell, that you have to tell as you mature in age.

Support local artist who support local charities!!
Treats will be served.

See you on…
Saturday December 7th, 2013 | 12:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday December 8th, 2013 | 12:00 - 5:00pm

Cheers and Happy Holly Daze!!
Here's my latest theme song!



No comments:

Post a Comment