Monday, December 7, 2015

TRIO Art Opening and Exhibition this Weekend!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!! and FREE SHiPPiNG at simonefrank.com


You are cordially invited to a group art exhibition!

Trio. Three is an interesting number. I automatically think of many cultures attributing power to it. 

TRIO as a Vedic number -
Artist will infuse, inspire and pull up society upward and forward through idealistic contributions.

Then there’s the Three Stooges, so, whatever. Listen, don’t let me ramble. I’ve been doing a lot of that lately. It’s time to write some poetry I guess. It’s the socially acceptable way to get away with that!

For now…

I’m really looking forward to my next exhibit at:

Studio 105
find the buzz code at the main door
(540 Sherbourne Street just South of Sherbourne (on Bloor) Subway.


The two artists I’m exhibiting with are fabulous pals of mine. We meet and dine and talk about things to come, the nature of people, the world at large. I am honoured to exhibit at the launch of Alexander Plata’sgallery, Studio 105.

One day, these two fine gentlemen looked at the front of their building and decided to rebrand. It wasn’t ongoing commentary on how it could be improved. They did it. They are responsible for 540 Sherbourne becoming FIVE-FORTY Sherbourne. 
Alex is a gifted photographer among many things, whose works will fill your location with a logical and mystical vibe. See it to understand.

Glenn Simpson invited me to design Irish Dancing Costumes with him.
We did. It was fun. And a lot of work.
Like most fun things are when you do them properly.

Among his credits, Glenn performed in Riverdance and is a world renowned Irish Dancing adjudicator and instructor. If you’re interested in learning Irish Dancing, I suggest you attend classes at his school, Druid Academy. Contact Glenn for more details.

As a gift, Glenn gave me Celtic renderings to put on North, South, West and East walls for protection. I hang them proudly in my home. Works like this around Celtic meaning will be exhibited at TRIO.

View from Yonge and Davisville - Toronto - Fall 2015 by Simone Frank



Alexander Plata – photography

Glenn Simpson – graphic design

Simone Frank – multimedia

opening night…

Friday December 11, 6-9pm
Saturday December 12, 3-6pm (and by appointment)
Sunday December 13, 3-6pm





Cheerio!





No comments:

Post a Comment