Thursday, April 23, 2015

NTGA 2015 Spring Studio Tour | Saturday May 2nd and Sunday May 3rd | 11:00 am to 5:00 pm






North Toronto Group of Artists, (of which I am a proud member), are opening their homes to invite you to view and purchase their latest works.

Join me at:
115 Eglinton Avenue West
buzz 1106
unit 26
(third floor walk up)
My house is located here:

It’s twoish blocks West of Yonge Street on the West side. I’m on the South side of the street. It’s easy to get to by subway. Get off at Eglinton Station and walk West to 115. I’m across the street from DeSerres art supply store.

Saturday May 2nd and Sunday May 3rd
11:00 am to 5:00 pm

Find the participating artists South of Wilson and North of Eglinton, around Yonge Street and Avenue Road.



Spiral Strength 2011 | $50


My work will vary in medium. I have a large selection of portraits of musicians, ink on paper painting, graphic illustrations and more. If you’ve seen something on my website and would like to view it in person. This is the time to come!

Refreshments will be served.
Kid and pet friendly at my location.


Participating Artists in the NTGA 2015 Spring Studio Tour

Anastessia Bettas

Susan L. Brown

Tony Cook

Lloyd Cooke

Laurie Foote

Simone Frank
(shameless self-promotion)

Nandor Horthy

Debora Gordon

Jill Klaehn

Nadia Lassman

Joan McGivney

Anne Neidhardt

John Nussbaum

Lori Ryerson

Kate Taylor

Sheila Victor


I’m still booking shows for this year and will keep you informed of new events. Here are my exhibitions upcoming and ongoing for this year.

Ongoing Exhibitions

Exploring Emotion
de Mello Palheta Roastery and Specialty Coffee
(desserts baked in house and amazing coffee)

A Tribute to Whitney Houston
at
Mojo Music, Oakville
(a great place to buy drums or a guitar)

Weird Smile
Ideal Coffee, Yonge North of Lawrence
(great coffee too)

Current Exhibitions

NTGA Group Spring Exhibition
until April 30, 2015
Tea Buds, Toronto

The Space of Love
September 2015
Morningside Library, Toronto

Tea Buds, Toronto
November 2015

Here is a link to the facebook event:


Happy Spring!!



No comments:

Post a Comment