Thursday, April 24, 2014

NTGA Artwalk Saturday May 3 & Sunday May 4 | 11-5pm


The North Toronto Group of Artists, of which I am a proud member, will be launching a Fine Arts Spring Studio Tour on Saturday May 3rd and Sunday May 4th from 11 am to 5 pm.

Visit local artists in our home studios on Saturday May 3rd and Sunday May 4th from 11 am to 5 pm.
For the entire list of artists, click on this link:
http://www.ntga.ca/2014/03/ntga-fine-arts-spring-studio-tour/

The works exhibited will be in various mediums. I will be exhibiting from the home of Anastessia Bettas, who has graciously extended herself. This means that you won't have to walk as far and that you'll see the work of three artists at this location. John Nussbaum will also be exhibiting there.

101 Chudleigh Avenue, at Greer, 
south west of Yonge & Lawrence
https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.7227497,-79.4085554,17z

This is a great family event. Enjoy the weekend and enhance it by taking in and purchasing the great works of some great artists.
Find it on facebook: http://goo.gl/UJyhYF

My work can be purchased via debit, credit, cash or cheque. As usual, the euro will be taken at par.



I look forward to seeing you!

Copy and paste below into your browser for more details:
http://www.ntga.ca/2014/03/ntga-fine-arts-spring-studio-tour/

On a side note, I recently finished reading, The Book of Negros by Lawrence Hill, This phenomenal book changed the way I see the world, which is what a great book is meant to do.

I was at a Starbucks on College street about a week ago and started chatting with a man at one of the tables. I know. How unlike me! In any case, it turns out that he was preparing to read for one of the parts in the feature film of The Book of Negros. It has begun shooting in South Africa and is being directed by Canadian director Clement Virgo, starring Cuba Gooding Jr.

I look forward to seeing it, but more, I'm looking forward to seeing you on May 3rd or 4th at the NTGA Artwalk!

Cheerio,

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment