Saturday, April 13, 2013

"There Is Always A Way"
Dr. Avenue Road


I may have bored you with my troubles on the last Indiegogo page that I designed to fund raise for the Asian tour of my works of art in Shanghai, Nan tong and Chengdu.


Watch out for a new and improved video and some other fundraising events. I really hope that I can raise the funds to go there and blog about my travels.

It was Dr. Avenue Road who told me, "There is always a way."
Of course I believe her and you could too!

By the by, during a meeting with an amazing friend of Tyler's a fundraising guru, I learned about The Association of Fundraising Professionals, which is a great resource for fundraising. It offers courses, workshops and downloadable forms that will help you in your travels.


Ciao4now,

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment