Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome Spring Sale 20%off all works of art!




Hello All,

(And on your left, please find Zach de la Rocha.
This commissioned 8"x10" acrylic on canvas painting is sold.)

He is singing a new song he wrote for me about the Welcoming Spring sale I am having.

I know you may not believe me,
But Spring is approaching.

But until then,
How about brightening up your walls with some
Gorgeous works of art.



Only this weekend, I am offering 20% all works of art.

It's a great time to brighten up your walls!!

Kanye West, on the left, won't be able to make it.
But I hope you can.

(Another sold commissioned acrylic on canvas painting, 8"x10")


or just come by from 1pm - 8pm
This Saturday & Sunday, 
March 2nd and 3rd, 2013



It's a third floor walk up.
Sorry for those who have mobility issues.


Hope to see you!


Cheerio!

Simone
(Please cordially invite friends you love who love art).


You may run into Drake, who I'm sure I walked past one  day on the street.

See him to your left, looking so serious.
This commissioned 8"x10" acrylic on canvas painting is also sold.

Come by and see what else I have!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment