Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year - Melting Sky



Melting Sky , $1000.

is one that people have been asking about recently. I painted this one day when I was trying to imagine a place. A place to escape to when the world was too filled with wars and chaos. Look at it and imagine peace and a universe full of possibilities.

Contact me at simone4king@gmail.com

for more information.


In an effort to work off the scrumptious meals consumed during the holidays and to enter 2013 in a calm and energetic manner, I have a few suggestions.

What do we do about stress? Here’s a Yoga tape that got me through some bouts of stiffness. It’s great for people of all ages and is especially great for those with chronic pain.
When using Healing Yoga for Aches and Pains, a chair is required. The poses are modified and the great thing about it that it is a lot like giving yourself a chiropractic adjustment. You will feel things fall into place.

I still see my chiropractor in combination with it, when I notice that I can’t reach as far as I once could.
What I also love about this dvd is the voice over. After a while, you really learn to let go of worries.
I recently met an attractive ex football player, now a personal trainer, who advised me that it’s better to do yoga at night because it calms you down. I tried that for a while, but still prefer to do it in the morning, because it allows me to leave the house in a state of calm and stops me from panicking and freaking out over small things.



I highly recommend
Healing Yoga For Aches and Pains.

I wish you the best in 2013. Great, supportive friendships, good health, prosperity, joy, beauty, great meals, good times and of course, good love.




No comments:

Post a Comment